Monday, June 6, 2011

Wow!

I have not updated this blog in a LONG time!!  I finally logged in and my page was messed up, so now it is fixed and we are back in business.  So much has happened since my last post.  Hayden turned 2 last month, and baby Shay is due in 8 DAYS!!!!  I can't believe we are about to be a family of four--there are lots of mixed emotions.  Hayden starts Mother's Day Out on Tuesday (the day before the baby is born--probably not great planning on my part--but I know she will love it).  So the count down begins...... Here are some pics from Hayden's second birthday party.......



About to sing Happy Birthday



B-day hugs from Olivia--her BFF



Lunch with Olivia and Angie



Playing in the backyard--we had over 40 people!!!



Here are a few pictures from Easter weekend.  Hayden and I were both a little sick, but we managed to make it to the Easter egg hunt and had a little egg hunt in our backyard.





I promise I will try to get better about posting pictures, but things are about to get pretty crazy.  We can't wait to meet baby Shay....she will be here soon!!

No comments: