Wednesday, December 10, 2008

First Official Post

My friends and family have been bugging me to start a blog now that we have a new addition joining our little family. It's a great way for my dad and Chris' wonderful family to see pictures and always know what we are up to. I am now 4 1/2 months pregnant with our first baby, and we just found out last week that we are having a little girl. We are so excited, and can't wait for her to be here.

Here is a little background on me and Chris pre-baby.......

We got married in 2006 in Austin on Lake Travis


And moved to New York City for a year. We had so much fun there and met lots of great people and new friends.




Then we moved to Los Angeles for a short 6 months. We loved going to the beach and driving up and down the coast.

After some time on each coast, we definitely missed home. About a year and a half ago, we bought a little house in Dallas. Its great being close to friends and family again.

3 comments:

haleybirkel said...

YAY FOR YOUR BLOGGIDY BLOG! i am SO excited! you will love it! and YAY for baby cassidy!!! we can't wait to meet her!

Lindsey said...

YAHOO! I love that you have a blog and I love that this baby girl will be here soon!

The Wheelers said...

Welcome to blogging! I just started mine too. Congratulations on the new addition - can't wait to see pictures of her!